Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Circle.

This is a story, about you and me. About you and him. About me and him.
We’re brought together by destiny.

You can’t make the length of time that you spend with him some time ago as a measure for comparing the quality of my relationship with him.

Because we’re different. Because you and I were different.

I'm not making comparisons between what he was when he with me, or he was when with you. But I'm proving what you tell to everybody about him were wrong, and why you broke up.

I wonder, why could you said bad words about him in front of others? Yet after all you were once told you miss him, ever hugged him, he's also the one you used to kiss. Then why should you spreading bad stories about him? Especially if the story wasn't true.
Why did you lie?

Don’t judge yourself too high. Proud of yourself because of the time you spend with him a lot longer than me. Yer relationship didn’t work. What would be proud of?
Because you hurt him by dating his best friend? Great.

Not that I'm allowed to judge right or wrong. Yer relationship wasn’t my bussines. But it becomes my business because he's with me now, and when you disturb my relationship, and when you tell a lie about him.

What you can be proud now? None. Because in the end you don’t get them both. Because at the end, you're now alone, stuck by yer own speech.

Life is like a circle. Sometimes we're above, sometimes below. Yer under when you broke up with him. I also might on the bottom too, just like you yesterday.
But I don’t think now is the time. Not him.

This is a story about a cycle. A circle. Between you and me, you and him. About our circle of friends.

2 comments:

  1. pertamax gan .
    nice posting rizkia , hehe .
    @yalandolah

    ReplyDelete
  2. gracias muchoso, @yalandolah.
    Kamu mengerti maksud dati posting aku yay. Good.

    ReplyDelete